- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Planning Consultant (Urgent)
My client based in Central London is looking to appoint a permanent Planning Consultant to start once its safe to do so, after lock-down has ended.
My London based client is looking to appoint a Planning Consultant on a permanent basis and is holding initial telephone interviews on 3rd and 6th April!
Who they are:
A small, but fast growing planning consultancy, based in Central London.
Who they are looking for:
- Someone with experience in either public or private sector planning (both even better!)
- Someone who is working towards MRTPI status or has recently achieved it.
- Someone who is excited by the opportunity to be given freedom to develop their career in a friendly, team driven environment.
What they're offering:
- A competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience; £25,000 - £36,000
- Laptop and phone
- Holiday, including Christmas shutdown
- Bonuses available
How it will work given the current situation:
They will be holding initial telephone interviews ASAP, they will then shortlist for a second round of telephone/Skype interviews. Depending on the successful candidate's circumstances, they may offer the role to start from home, or more likely, offer and agree a start date once things are clearer.
To find out more, please call Daniel Baker on 01489 898 975 or apply via this advert ASAP.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.