- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Hydraulic Modeller- Wastewater
My client, Southern Water, are looking to take on an experienceed Waste Water Hydraulic Modeller in their Falmer (Brighton) offices on a permanent staff basis.
We have a have an exciting opportunity for a Wastewater Hydraulic Modeller to join the Engineering team in Falmer. Reporting to the Modelling Lead you will provide technical modelling expertise in Wastewater to support design, construction and operation of assets.
You will develop, embed and drive efficiency, consistency, technical expertise, collaborative and innovative ways of working to provide exceptional service to our customers, stakeholders and the Southern Water business.
Experience in waste water modelling using programmes such as Infoworks is essential. The role is required to support the delivery of forty growth schemes, including a number of Shellfish Water capital schemes, as well as to support the delivery of AMP7 DWMP program of work.
You will be expected to but not limited to:
* Provide confidence in modelling outputs by delivering and ensuring quality products are delivered.
* Develop TOTEX solutions to support delivery and operational teams in outperforming SW outcomes.
* Use modelling results to support stakeholders in making their decisions. Recommend, with critique a proposed modelling approach to support the design teams. Monitor your own project delivery risks and actively manage these by engaging with the wider team.
* Challenge yourself and your colleagues to seek opportunities to continually improve the technical quality and confidence of modelling outputs.
* Embed and continually support the development of Southern Water modelling specifications.
* Promote innovation and the continuous improvement culture.
* Proactively manage stakeholders. Develop and maintain excellent internal networks across the business.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.