- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client is looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- This role is OUTSIDE IR35
- Full Business Case preparation of reports in accordance with the Green-Book 5-case approach, including Appraisal Summary Reports and review of Outline Business Cases (OBC). Specifically, experience of Strategic Case preparation, and consolidating input from other specialists for a coherent Business Case submission;
- Reviewing technical results from traffic modelling and economic assessments in relation to producing a BCR and Value for Money statement;
- Scheme Option Analysis (Transport Planning, not design), including assessing modelling results and producing reports for assessment of the most appropriate highway solution - includes reviewing previous reports and innovative thinking in terms of solutions to existing congestion 'hot-spots';
Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant Degree/Status/working towards/Significant Experience
- Membership of appropriate professional body
- Computer skills with experience of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and CAD software
- Sound written and numeracy communication skills able to converse with engineering professionals and the like.
Working conditions / environment:
- Mainly office environment
- Site visits if and when required (to live highways and construction sites)
- Communicating feedback to the general public.
- Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
- 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible working available.
- A willingness to occasionally work outside of 'normal' office hours if required.
- Overtime occasionally available depending on workloads.
- £30.00- £32.00 p/h LTD via own Limited company and Umbrella Provider (the rate is dependent on candidate experience)
- Weekly pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.