- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My client are currently seeking multiple Prototype Wireman for a 3 month contract.
Purpose of Role
To provide support for the production and manufacture of critical products for a variety of projects
o Report to the Production manager on the day to day activities
o Maintain an accurate timesheet ensuring that work on manufacturing orders are captured accurately.
o Ensuring the safe operation of tools and equipment in accordance with the work instruction or the appropriate risk assessment to ensure safety of self and colleagues
o Ensuring that Antistatic precautions are adhered to at all times in accordance with OS607A
o Maintain the accurate placement of WIP (work in progress) by returning jobs to the allocated storage locations on the shop floor in preparation for the next process stage
* Work to the assigned task in accordance with the master plan in a timely fashion ensuring adherence to the build hours and relevant IPC workmanship standard IPC/WHMA-A-620B
* To highlight issues with the build sequence, drawings or work instructions by raising non-conformances using IFS Material Review Board (MRB) in accordance with WI2528 and work with engineering teams and others in an open and honest manner in resolving production and design related matters.
* To maintain the route card related to the shop order (SO) whilst performing build activities by
o Not separating the route card from the work
* To not deviate from approved work instructions or drawing sets unless directed by an approved concession or Production Permit (PP)
* Performing wiring and any corrective actions on SO's to the highest standards.
* Maintain a high standard of housekeeping of the assigned areas, including all equipment and assets.
* To adhere at all times to the company's policies and other applicable standards and procedures and at all times and to professionally represent Ultra CCS whilst working on site and at customer premises
* To participate in resolving shop floor issues as directed by the Wiring Team Leader/ Production Manager
* Skills, Qualification and Experience
* Ability to work within a team or as an individual.
* Must be computer literate, familiar with Word and Excel at basic level as a minimum.
* Able to read and understand electronic schematics and wiring schedules, mechanical drawings, mechanical and Electronic BOMs.
* Experience of wiring and some knowledge of electronic circuits and wiring standards.
* Low volume batch type manufacture experience
* Experience of ISO9000 systems or equivalent.
* Good Communication Skills
* Able to work to deadlines under pressure
* Willingness to learn new skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.