- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
I am working with a client who is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join thier team.
To own the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cells by the maintenance and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the allocated manufacturing cells.
- To support the existing products within the cells
- Provide manufacturing engineering support to the manufacturing operational team where needed
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, cost reduction and process improvement through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and waste prevention and removal
- Creation and maintenance of SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), technical specifications for manufacturing equipment
- Active training process, procedures, documentation and traceability to create and sustain the workforce competences within the allocated manufacturing cells
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout
- Work with other departments and suppliers to support all the quality issues on components and products in the cells
- Active member of the manufacturing cells Visual Management setup
- To integrate new products into existing cell and agree standards for expectance into the cell
- Document and trace processes for the allocated manufacturing Cell in compliance to our current regulations in terms of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS18001
- Support internal and external quality management and EHS audits
- Implement and maintain risk assessments and manual handling reviews for allocated manufacturing cells
- Degree in engineering subject or
- HNC/D NVQ level 4 In engineering subject with additional relevant experience
- 2 Years experience in implementing the principles of lean manufacturing
- Project management experience including implementation of complex and technically challenging projects
- Experience of working within an assembly environement (SMA, Through hole PCA assembly, Wave solder)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.