- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Through Life Engineer (In Service / Suppport)
Looking to join an Innovative company? The company not only produce products which are used in some of the most challenging environments in the world but have a number of awards under their belt!
The company believe in values which they promote across their business UK wide, and are a strong believer in a work life balance, offering flexible working and a range of benefits! Due to a number of successes, the team are growing!
"Brilliant Company - Only getting better"
"Work Life Balance -Flexible working times. Lots of charitable events and fundraising for multiple charities. Strong supporter of Employee well-being, mental and physical health. Big Investor in training and development for their employees" Glassdoor 2019 entry.
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The Through Life Engineer is a vital role within the Engineering team, you and will develop and enact procedures that ensure the equipment remains safe and suitable for continued service through its planned lifetime.
You will be reacting to emerging technical issues, including customer fault reports and technical queries, along with working closely with both the design and field services teams.
As a Senior / Principal Through Life Engineer you will be Leading the engineering team to develop a solution that is technically and commercially acceptable.
- A relevant Bachelor's or higher degree, or equal professional experience such as Electronics, Electrical Engineering.
- Technical experience in integration, testing and system commissioning of complex electrical and electronic systems.
- Proven experience in planning and executing support tasks on complex projects, along with implementing change requests to documentation.
- Previous or current experience in coordinating and cooperating with field support teams to conduct equipment surveys, integration and acceptance testing.
- Ability to produce estimates for new engineering work (e.g. redesign) and planning the work.
- Experience in supporting the development of solutions and business cases to update the systems to minimise through life cost and refresh the design.
- Ability to highlight resource conflict or constraints to engineering management, along with demonstrable experience in working directly with customers and users.
- Proven experience in working under tight time constraints, in challenging contexts.
- A background working within the naval or maritime domain.
- Experience working in the Defence sector.
- Experience working on Electro-Optical Systems.
- Previous experience supporting equipment in service.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.