- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Robotics Software Engineer
Are you interested in joining a dynamic London-based startup, working on the next generation of autonomous robotics?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Robotics Engineer to join a growing startup company, working on the cutting-edge of robotics technology.
A successful candidate will have a background working in robotics - ideally with autonomous ground robots.
- Work across the full product development life-cycle from design to software implementation, and prototype of robotic systems.
- To develop a good understanding of the real-world challenges of autonomous systems and how to overcome them to create successful products.
- Using problem-solving techniques to address issues with navigation and sensor fusion.
- Analysing behaviours of complex robotic systems, and creating improvements to make the products more effective.
- Acting as the Lead, taking ownership of the direction of the products and the future of human-to-robot interactions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Robotics or a related subject.
- Background working within the Robotics industry or related fields - ideally with autonomous ground robots.
- Experience programming in C++ (ideally C++11) and Python.
- Knowledge of ROS and Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of source control systems (e.g. Git, SVN).
- Experience working across the full product development life-cycle in a commercial environment.
- Experience working with navigation, SLAM and localization techniques.
- Familiarity with 2D / 3D Lidar sensors
- Understanding of robotics simulation (e.g. Gazebo).
- Knowledge of probabilistic filtering or other DSP techniques.
- Working for startup up company at an exciting time of expansion.
- Flexible working environment and working hours.
- Your choice of equipment for work.
- Dedicated training budget and option to attend annual conferences / events.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.