- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Configuration Management
Based in the beautiful maritime city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, this is Canada's most exciting shipbuilding project for over 30 years. With a new assembly hall and cutting edge technology, they are building the new ships for the Royal Canadian Navy.
The Engineering team are looking for a Lead Configuration Management Specialist to join them on their project to build the new fleet of ships for the Royal Canadian Navy. This individual will be responsible for verifying, validating and coordinating the formal change requests in accordance with the Statement of Work. Other key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update the Configuration Management System
- Review drawings / specifications on the change integrity
- Process improvements - writing CM procedures, training users and making modifications as neccessary when required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary education in a technical discipline or equivalent experience is required
- Configuration management principles and implementations experience is essential; including knowledge of CM processes
- Experience from an engineering and/or manufacturing environment
- Attractive lifestyle - warm sunny summers for surfing / beach hopping and cold snowy winters for snowboarding / skiing
- Affordable accommodation - beautiful spacious properties; choose from overlooking a lake, being nestled in woodland or downtown in the lively city centre
- Social life - a big city with a small town feel
- Education - excellent facilities including a large number of schools and one of Canada's top universities
- Connections - only 2 hours by plane to New York and a direct 6 hour flight from the UK
With over 7 years' experience in recruitment, I have personally supported more than 45 families in their move to Canada over the last 5 years. Having also lived overseas as a child and into adulthood, I know how daunting it can be to transform your life and consider relocating. To find out more information, contact me on:
T: +44 (0) 1489 898136
All successful applicants must meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Canadian Government Security Clearance and U.S International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.