- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineering Group Leader
Are you looking to lead a collaborative team? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are well established in their sector, and are looking for an Engineering Group Lead to manage the performance and development of the Electronics Division.
The Engineering Group Lead will manage and motivate the teams, along with supporting change programmes.
This is a great opportunity to join the newly evolved Electronics Engineering organisation and play a major role in shaping its future. The main requirement is strong leadership and People management skills; you will be delivering high quality development and performance reviews in order to maximise the potential of your team.
- Technical depth and credibility in engineering disciplines, such as Electronics, Hardware or Systems Engineering.
- Demonstrable and significant experience of line management, or technical leadership.
- Excellent people management and development skills
- Experience provides strategic direction to a team or department.
- Support to continuous improvement in engineering capability in terms of people, practices, tools and technology.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and other external bodies;
- Experience in the Defence, Aerospace or Automotive industry would be highly desirable.
- Experience in leading an Engineering group department or function.
- Proven background in Electronics / Hardware Engineering.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.