- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Configuration Manager (Engineering)
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!"
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The Configuration Manager will drive programmes in their application of configuration management principles. As a Configuration Manager, you will be leading of Configuration Engineers to deliver first line Configuration Management services. The Configuration Manager will be leading the application of Configuration measures within projects, including Planning, Identification, Change Management, Status Accounting and Auditing.
Within this role, you will take ownership of the individual work packages for designated programme(s), ensuring the required levels of funding are available to support an agreed statement of work. Additionally ensuring the monthly resource effort is managed and coordinated with project, and that the required.
- Ideally educated to HNC level or above in a technical discipline.
- Proven experience in Engineering Configuration.
- Leadership /People management experience.
- Proven record of success in influencing successful Configuration Management decisions across a range of business stakeholders.
- Experience in Configuration Management (CMDB) database.
- Experience of managing Configuration management in an engineering environment and able to demonstrate a working knowledge of configuration principles and processes.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic resource and work package management experience.
- Ability to set priorities and actively lead activities to meet internal and external customer deliveries and expectations.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.