- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
System Architectures, Requirements, and Design
Matchtech are now recruiting for Engineers experience in Systems Architecture (requirements and design) for our defence client speicalising in electronic warfare systems for military platforms.
Systems Architecture, Requirements and Design Engineer
- Cutting-Edge: You will be developing state-of-the-art airborne electronic sensor systems for the most advanced fighter aircraft ever to be made.
You really must have:
- Experience of developing complex architectures (ideally airborne sensor and/or communication systems).
- Knowledge of MBSE development tools and techniques (e.g. SysML)
- Proficient in requirements management methods and tools (DOORS).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to cope with design complexity and uncertainty.
- Knowledge of EW technology, performance, operational capabilities, and use (DAS, EO / IR, Radar, Comms)
- Experience of internal/external stakeholder interaction at varying levels of seniority.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation ability.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand and interpret user requirements in order to influence and define the system requirements, architecture, and design, liaising with sensor and communication technical specialist teams.
- Utilise operational analysis modelling results to develop the architecture and requirements set.
- Perform systems functional analysis and refine architectures of complex multi-sensor and controller systems.
- Assess system design compliance against user and system requirements, alongside key performance parameters.
- Identify performance improvements and propose candidate solutions and implementation methods.
- Develop reports and presentations for delivery to customers & industry partners.
Please call Michael Clarke on 01489 898871 to discuss in more detail
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.