- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Technical Support Manager
Our leading aero-defence client have an opportunity on-site with their rotary-wing customer in Yeovil. The role requires an Avionics Engineer preferably with helicopter experience to work as a Technical Support Officer.
Our client is recruiting for the position of Technical Support Manager to work with rotary wing aircraft and provide an availability service to the MoD. The role is customer focused, engineering management and technical support on rotary wing projects in order to meet performance, availability, quality and delivery requirements. As a member of an integrated dynamic team you will work directly with the Customer and industry partners.
Key Skills Required:
- Technical understanding of modern avionic systems.
- Assure that the engineering delivery across multiple service support projects meets quality and performance requirements
- Own and deliver engineering solutions on time, to cost and to requirements
- Own, implement and align, multiple engineering plans, establishing key performance measures, milestones and interdependencies
- Work closely with the appointed Design, Safety, Security and Design Integrity Authorities to ensure that the delivered technical solution will meet the performance, contractual and legislative requirements (and within the defined/agreed constraints).
- Manage the interface between engineering and other functions.
- Manage the interface between engineering and Customers, Partners and Suppliers.
A successful candidate will:
- Possess an avionics engineering background, Rotary Wing would be advantageous.
- Have a working knowledge of engineering management information systems: GOLD Esp, Resolve, Serena TQS and UK NCB ISIS.
- Knowledge of the Engineering Life Cycle
- Knowledge of standards such as AS9100, ISO9001, and ISO44001
- Knowledge and experience of security data controls and import and export controls
- Have a working knowledge of the MoD Supply Chain Management system.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.