- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Product Line Technician
Our client are a leading and innovative manufacturer. They are looking to recruit Product Line Technicians to join a 4 on 4 off Shift (days) or late shift (2pm - Midnight).
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are renowned for manufacturing and developing ground breaking solutions to enhance their customers lives.
What you will be doing…
You will be responsible for the running, maintenance and improvements of automated machinery ensuring the required product specification is understood and met, the performance and safety of the manufacturing equipment.
To ensure achievement of hourly/daily targets for the completion of the customer schedule in the most cost-effective manner.
To monitor and understand performance and recommend actions where necessary in the pursuit of constantly seeking to improve the performance of the machine to achieve the business KPI's of scrap and throughput are matched and or improved.
The SMED principles will need to be robustly implemented in order to reduce tool change times again in line with business expectations. You will be responsible and hands on to ensure the monthly machine improvement days which is the preferred method to allow for the required improvements and general maintenance to be prioritised to enable the above improvements are implemented to ensure the overall OEE of the machine is world class.
What we are looking for…
- You will have a technical knowledge of maintaining and running manufacturing equipment.
- You will have proven experience in decision making or making recommendations.
- You will be able to use own initiative - be proactive and share new ideas.
- You will be a 'can do' person and rise to the challenge of problem solving.
- You will take pride in your work and want to reach the high standards expected.
- You will want to make a difference to machine performance
- You will ideally have knowledge of Lean and continuous improvement
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.