- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
DV Cleared - EC&I Engineer
Urgent requiement for 5 DV Cleared Control & Instrumentation Engineers.
Engineers to provide additional resource to meet PTC operational tempo and support ongoing projects, design review, modifications, (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) FMEA activities.
- Deliver C&I Engineering input to failure mode effects analysis
- Provide C&I Engineering resource to ongoing projects
- Provide C&I Engineer resource to support modifications to plant and equipment
- Provide C&I Engineering resource to support daily operatiopns requirements
- Control and Instrumentation Engineering background
- Worked within a Nuclear Environment
- DV Cleared
Applicants without valid DV Clearance will not be considered at this time, please only apply if you have valid DV Clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.