- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
SHE Management Systems Auditor
Our leading aero-defence client in Luton have an opportunity for a SHE Management Systems Auditor to join as a permanent member of staff.
Our leading client within aero-defence have an exciting opportunity for a SHE Management Systems Auditor to plan and conduct internal & external supplier management systems audits in accordance with internal procedures, as well as being the interface for all external audits against international standards (ISO 14001,45001 and OHSAS 18001). The role will also involve supporting SHE Managers across UK sites with internal SHE audits.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Perform SHE compliance and management system audits to assess project /operational compliance with applicable SHE regulatory requirements , corporate standards, or international standards (ISO 45001 etc)
- Provide on-site SHE compliance/systems support to SHE Managers at multiple UK sites
- Develop and implement SHE audit programs, compliance planning in line with International standard's
- Conduct research, write clear and professional reports , and present data for management teams
- Support SHE Managers across the UK to effectively manage and deliver internal audit plans against ISO 45001 ISO 14001, ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001;
- Build long-term relationships within the business
- Ability to work alone and unsupervised
- Regular travel across the UK, with occasional overnight stays and International travel to customer and supplier sites
Skills, Qualification and Knowledge Required:
- Sound knowledge of existing international standards (ISO 14001,45001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Relevant experience of working within a variety of industry sectors
- Manufacturing knowledge desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Lead auditor qualification
- Membership of a professional body desirable
- Be familiar with drafting and reviewing management systems documentation
International travel may be required to visit MOD Sites to support Field Service Engineers in Country
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.