- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Carpenter / Hatchman
We are urgently searching for an experienced Hatchman / Carpenter to work in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded, excellence driven individual to drive customer growth at one of the most innovative telecoms companies in the UK.
We require a very skilled tradesman who has had exposure to carpentry and plastering/painting works who will work alongside the field engineers to help install a safe route of our service inside business and residential properties. This person will cut hatches and reinstate once the fibre has passed through.
- Arrive on site at a designated time.
- Look at detailed job packs for the scopes of works
- Work alongside the field engineers to cut hatches in buildings for fibre cables to be ran safely and discreetly and making good of the hatches to a high standard.
- Completing multiple hatches on multiple floors per day.
- Install hatches and cut and shuts hatches onsite
- Mini civils if required on externals of buildings
- Complete all works in a timely manner to a high standard
- Leave all site as clean as you arrived disposing of all waste.
You must hold a valid UK driving licence as a company vehicle will be provided (work use only) the candidate should be used to working and driving in central London.
As a minimum you should have an excellent working H&S knowledge and in date training certs (Relevant trade City and Guilds qualifications) in:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working at Height
- Manual Handling.
The preferred candidate would ideally have a qualification in Carpentry but also have experience covering trades as below:
- Patch Plastering
- Painting & Decorating
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.