- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am working with a client who is searching for a Technical Leader to joing their team.
It is the post holder's objective to provide technical leadership and coaching for Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians and enable the delivery of complex projects.
The post holder will act as the primary analytical lead for their assigned project. They will execute, delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis to ensure project timelines are met and to communicate progress to internal and external clients.
- To provide technical and operational leadership, training and coaching to Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians.
- To take full ownership for, the analytical activities required as part of their assigned projects. Identifying technical problems/issues, developing solutions and fully implementing these solutions with agreement from their line manager/departmental manager where appropriate.
- To define the analytical strategy for new and ongoing projects (e.g. the strategy to develop, verify/validate or transfer analytical methods, stability study design etc). Support Senior Analysts with strategy setting and approve the approaches they propose.
- To actively manage the performance of Senior Analysts, Analysts and Technicians assigned as their direct and indirect reports.
- To apply experience and knowledge to identify and implement improved ways of working.
- To assist their Team Leader / Group Leader with technical assessments for quotations, and support any Business Development activities that are required of them.
- To provide support as required during Client / Regulatory cGMP audits and complete all assigned actions from audits promptly.
- Manage internal team resources/schedules ensuring adequate planning and resource allocation for assigned development projects. Report issues and propose solutions to their Team Leader / Group Leader on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure laboratory cGMP procedures / systems are adhered to and investigate / manage any non-compliance issues (where appropriate involving their Team or Group Leader).
- To ensure their own, and their direct/indirect reports, adherence to QMS document closure/completion timelines (e.g. CAPA, CRF etc etc).
- To ensure that laboratory equipment remains in calibration and functions as required.
- To perform any other duties deemed appropriate by their Manager.
- Significant experience of analysing Pharmaceutical drug products in a GMP environment.
- Significant experience in: HPLC analysis, Stability study design and testing, HPLC method Development, HPLC method Validation
- Experience of supervising and managing cGMP laboratory activities and staff meeting demanding timelines.
- Experience of leading analytical development activities in support of Pharmaceutical development projects.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical drug development process.
- Experience of client interaction in a contract manufacturing company
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.