- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
EC&I Design Engineer
Fantastic opportunity to design key EC&I Equipment for Royal Naval Warships!
- Decompose and derive C&I and control system equiment requirements and standards applicable to a warship, to which equiment will be designed and accepted, balancing cost and risk against capability andcustomer requirement.
- Assist in C&I / Equipment selection, compliancy, design, testing, integration, installation, commissioning and acceptance phases.
- Produce and maintain technical / equipment specifications; assist in the development of engineering plans; statements of work; technical assessment of client requirements; and the technical evaluation of supplier bids and correspondence.
- Develop C&I electrical and mechanical designs, producing general arrangement, schematic and wiring drawings with supporting documentation.
- Assess and advide C&I and technology suitability for appication in the intended environment
- Produce and maintain ownership of the design deliverable items, including instrument data sheets, cable schedules, panel / enclosure designs. interface drawings, loop drawings and cable block diagrams etc.
- Capable of CAD drawing C&I equipment and panel designs using AutoCAD, producing general arrangements, assembly, schematic, wiring drawings and supporting documentation.
- Review design of electrical circuits to meet EMC, availability, Maintainability and safety and compliance verification.
- Produce functional test procedures and support environment / EMC / Shock qualification of equipment.
- To review and improve the equipment design lifecycle processes under the guidance of the Principal and Section Lead Engineer.
Additional Key information:
- The role will require the individual to be able to obtain Security clearance.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.