- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
We have a fantastic opportunity based in southern england working with an Innovative and forward thinkinng company.
Please read further and get in touch if its of interest.
Purpose of the Job
The main focus of the Systems team is to enable the development and commercialisation of power generation systems based on the SteelCell for a range of applications, by co-operating with suppliers, OEM partners, and other functions
This customer facing role within the Systems Team will focus on system development. The SteelCell perates at 500-600°C and so presents an interesting engineering challenge. This engineer and leader will optimize the system design and exploit opportunities to maximize system performance whilst creating value for Ceres' IP portfolio.
- Working with global customers and partners understand key drivers, requirements and specifications for Fuel Cell Systems.
- Development of system architectures to meet customer product requirements.
- Produce component designs and specification documentation and own the technical content of the design review packs.
- Provide a technical interface with designers and suppliers acting as a primary technical contact.
- Overseeing verification and validation programs, analysis of test data, presenting reports to internal and external customers.
- Management and communication of project risk.
- System IP Awareness - track IP space, create new IP, support patent process.
- Support the development of 0-D and 1-D thermo-fluids modelling of current and future systems and conduct simulations and analysis of key system components.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- BSc/MSc or BEng/MEng in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or similar.
- System development background and experience with good fundamental thermo-fluids knowledge and understanding.
- Experience of development testing, verification and validation processes.
- Experience of interpretation of test results, with understanding of measurement techniques, data acquisition and analysis.
- Experience of developing and using software and modelling tools working in a cross functional team, using best practice software engineering practices.
- >10 years relevant experience in industry or during PhD.
- Chartered Engineer.
Basic knowledge of fuel cell technology.This position offers an impressive and unique opportunity for interested candidates. It requires people who want to be challenged, have a passion for success and a constant drive to exceed expectations.
The role will require flexibility and involve working abroad, in Asia, for periods of time.
If this opportunity looks of interest, then feel free to get in touch for further information. Please contact Amy Lapworth on 01489 898833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.