- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Java Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Java Software Engineer to join an industry-leading client, working at the cutting-edge of Robotic and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for a Senior Java Software Engineer looking to take the next step in their career with a business that are revolutionising the industry with a range of new technologies.
- Working across the software development life-cycle to develop in-house software using IntelliJ/Eclipse/NetBeans.
- Alongside the existing team, you will be responsible for reviewing software for continuous improvement, identifying any issues, and redesigning/suggesting solutions where necessary.
- Working in an Agile environment to collaborate across the direct team and wider technology teams.
- Helping maintain the software as part of an out-of-hours paid support rota.
- Knowledge of Java 8, Spring and Maven.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Familiarity with API Development.
- Understanding of Automated Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD).
- Background working in Agile environments (e.g. Kanban/Scrum).
Knowledge of the following is desirable:
- AWS, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3 RDS.
- Microservices, REST APIs.
- GitLab CI, Python, Bash, SQL.
- Development Practices and Architectural direction.
- Clean Code, SOLID principles.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.