- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Model Based Systems Engineer
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity based in Southern England with an innovative and forward thinking company.
If you are interested in a new opportunity, then read further.
- Conducting VoC (Voice of Customer) studies and document the outcomes.
- Developing System and Subsystem requirements and architectures to meet the stakeholder needs and requirements
- Developing V&V plans for systems and subsystems.
- Facilitating the use of risk mitigation tools such as FMEAs and FTAs to track and communicate project risk
- Engaging with discipline leads, senior engineers and project management to manage requirements, interfaces and V&V.
- Writing reports and presenting work to internal and external customers, facilitating design reviews.
- Providing company-wide tool support for requirements management and MBSE tools
- Ensuring Systems Engineering processes are implemented, maintained and improved in accordance with organisational needs.
- Setting up and maintaining systems/requirements databases and models.
- Development and training of staff in the application of systems engineering processes and procedures.
- Providing plans and estimates for systems engineering activities, tailored to the needs of each project.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a science/engineering subject
- Good understanding of principles of electrical, chemical and thermo-fluids systems.
- Understanding of systems engineering processes and best practices
- Experience in defining and modelling requirements and system architectures
- Experience of requirements management in a relevant commercial environment across several stages of the development lifecycle
- Experience of QFD
- Experience of requirements and design trade studies
- Clear understanding of V&V methodologies and experience of supporting V&V activities throughout the lifecycle.
- Experience using a commercial requirements management tool (e.g. DOORS, Cognition Cockpit) and/or SysML tool (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- Willingness to adapt and tailor working practices to suit the demands of the business
- Prior exposure to fuel cells or electrochemistry
- Be fast learner of domain knowledge and terminology
If this opportunity looks of interest, then feel free to get in touch myself for further details. Please call 01489 898833 or email email@example.com.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.