- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Gas Compliance Surveyor
Our client, a local authority based out of Loughborough are looking for an interim Gas Compliance Surveyor for an initial 3 month contract. For more information, please call Adam @ Matchtech on 01489 898881.
Lead and manage the gas and other fuel servicing, repairs, maintenance and installation contract/s and contractors to ensure compliance with contract conditions and current gas regulations to both domestic and commercial installations.
Job Purpose -
· To ensure the Council complies with its legal and regulatory obligations in relation to Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
· To manage and be the responsible person for Gas Safe Registration for the Council.
· To supervise and manage the gas servicing, repairs, installation and maintenance contracts/contractors for both domestic and commercial installations.
· To supervise and manage the monitoring of legionella prevention works contract to ensure compliance with contract conditions and current control measures are compliant to ACOP 08.
· Inspect works to ensure work carried out in accordance with specification, legislation and to quality standards, that defects are remedied and that the council pays only for work done.
· To deputise for the Compliance Manager in their absence.
· Delivery of an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.