- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
C++ Software Engineer
My client has a requirement for x2 Software Engineers on an initial 6 month contract. The role would suit an engineer with experience of developing C++ in a highly regulated industry such as defence or aerospace.
* The client is flexible and supports as much working from home as possible although some work will be required to be onsite for security reasons.
* Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be eligible to gain UK SC Clearance.
- Contribute to all aspects of a product life-cycle, including analysis of requirements, high level and detailed design, implementation, test and deployment
- Planning approach to software development and testing
- Development of high quality, well tested code and accompanying documentation
- Rigorous configuration control of Software Items and configuration data
- Adherence to the company's engineering processes and procedures
- Support the deployment of the software, both onto production hardware and the completed product once deployed to the end users
- Providing clear regular reports on progress to the Software Functional Team Lead and Project Management chains
Skills, Qualification and Experience:
The successful candidate would be expected to have a number of the following skills and experience:
- UML and associated tools (Rhapsody and EA architect)
- Qt/QML GUI Framework
- Agile development (Jira)
- Automated test technologies (GoogleTest, GoogleMock and Squish)
- IP Communications
- Serial and discrete communications
- Linux Operating System
- Operating system hardening
- Virtualisation experience (e.g. VMWare, Hypervisor)
- Clear and concise documentation skills (Microsoft office toolset)
- Configuration control (SVN and GIT)
- Continuous integration and build (Jenkins)
- Developing software in a regulated environment (Defence, AeroSpace and Automotive)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.