- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Vessel Design Engineer
Our client is looking for an SC cleared Design Engineer to work in the vessels team on a large Nuclear project.
Essential Qualifications -
- HNC/D or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
- Provide technical support to the Vessel Engineering Management Team to deliver the Vessel design.
* Maintain an understanding of the design management techniques and tools used for the V6X Vessel and associated equipment.
* Support the organisation recording and delivery of engineering management activities including design reviews etc.
* Lead on stakeholder engagement activities in support of the delivery of the various facets of design delivery
* Undertake technical activities and produce documentation including records of meetings, technical reports and calculations
Security clearance - SC
IR35 - outside
Duration - 12 months
Review and check analysis work performed by others.
- * Assist with and/or compile technical specifications for work package design tenders and manage associated tender return reviews.
- * Support the delivery of engineering design and delivery work within the project.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.