- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
I am working with a client in the Charnwood location who is searching for a Equipment Technician to join their team.
The Job -
The Equipment Technician will perform routine scheduled maintenance and calibration of scientific analytical equipment. The post holder will also troubleshoot scientific analytical equipment faults/breakdowns and support the validation of new scientific analytical equipment.
- Calibrate and maintain the laboratory equipment according to internal procedures and conduct additional maintenance as required.
- Assist and / or carry out data integrity assessments
- Accurately record and report to a high standard the completion of calibration and maintenance tasks.
- Investigate equipment failures as instructed
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure timely completion of external calibrations and review / approval of contractor supplied documentation
- Maintain the environment within the laboratory in line with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Review results of testing carried out by other Equipment Technicians and external contractors
- Assist in maintaining and creation of documentation within the laboratory
Experience of calibrating or repairing technical instruments
Experience troubleshooting instrument faults
Experience of working in a GMP/Laboratory environment
Experience of liaising with external contractors
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.