- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Configuration & Data Management Lead
Would you like to join a company with Global presence?
The company are at the forefront of innovation, creating technology for a range of successful markets.
The company are an Innovation and Technology leader, solving complex challenges across every domain!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Please note: There is frequent UK travel included with this role.
The company are at the forefront of innovation, and have sites globally, the business are looking for Configuration Manager to join the team!
We are looking for an experienced individual to support the development of the Configuration Management / Data Management community that operate across the Engineering function.
Configuration /Data Management Lead will have previous background in Configuration, such as previous hands-on experience of delivery across a broad portfolio of hardware, software and service programmes. This role will be a Leadership and Delivery opportunity; therefore an understanding and interest in the strategic direction for the business would be advantageous.
Configuration /Data Management Lead will be interfacing across all business areas and functions. You will be identifying improvement opportunities, and execute all approved initiatives to completion. You will provide Configuration and Data Management governance and support.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering or related field, such as Electronics, Hardware, Software, Science, Mathematics etc.
- Experience or background in Configuration / Data Management.
- Experience in a leadership or delivery within a Configuration Engineering Function.
- Leadership experience of major programmes across the full programme / product lifecycle.
- Wide and deep knowledge in the concepts, practices and processes of CM/DM (Configuration Management and Data Management) in Hardware (e.g. EIA-649), Software and Service Delivery, including effective Engineering Change Management.
- Experience in industry standard tools (e.g. PDM - Windchill, Teamcenter, ERP - SAP, Oracle) including their introduction and integration within an enterprise-wide system.
- Experience with generating configuration metrics and reports
- Experience with estimating, proposing and managing configuration management cost and schedule on a program.
- Experience in developing relationships, such as both internal and external.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at each level, without formal authority.
- Ability to multi-task on several assignments and complete all to a high standard, with a high degree of energy to deliver on commitments
- Experience working in the Defence, Aerospace or related sector.
- Experienced in the use of Waterfall techniques using a stage-gate process and Agile in a CM/DM context.
- Understanding of the IT infrastructure and integration of tools and processes for CM/DM Tools.
- Working knowledge of finances with an ability to use in building business cases, staff utilisation and headcount
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.