- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting opportunity for an Electronics Engineer to join a small company designing bespoke solutions for big household names.
The ideal candidate is an Electronics Engineer looking to take the next step in their career. You will be working as part of a small company, designing innovative, bespoke solutions for some well-known brands.
You will be involved in all aspects of the project, working across the product life-cycle, from concept to installation.
- Background in Electronics design including: prototyping, PCB design, schematic capture, low-volume manufacturing and testing.
- Experience of Atmel and Microchip microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of programming embedded software with ICSP, UPDI and SWD protocols.
- Understanding of various communication protocols (e.g. RS422/ RS485).
- Expertise in CAD (ideally SolidWorks and Rhino) for rapid prototyping.
- Experience of power electronics and LED matrices.
- Understanding of failure mode analysis.
- Knowledge of programming in C, C++, Python and Java.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.