- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Please apply directly through Vacancy Link. Please do not call the agent directly, you will be contacted once your application is received.
To deliver a fully resourced transport department to meet all the needs and requirements of internal and external customers.
To support the logistics department by providing effective administrative, operational or customer service support and maintaining high standards in driving towards company contractual obligations and objectives
- Assist day-to-day operations of all fleet maintenance, adequately supporting the requirements of the MoD and internal BAE customers.
- Mange vehicle accident process for PNB
- Analyse, record and report tachpgraphs activity for drivers and vehicles.
- Deal with customers enquires efficiently and in an effective professional manner.
- To be motivated, demonstrate a can do approach in the delivery of a transport service to our customers.
- To deal with all enquires in a professional manner and provide a high quality service.
- Work with internal and external customers including contactors to deliver a professional transport service.
- Maintain close liaison with the Operations Manager and Governance Supervisor to ensure adequate driver/vehicle resources are available to service the customer requirement.
- Manage all contractors to ensure best levels of service and cost.
- Ensure all MoD and BAE KPIs are met and recorded.
- To provide accurate management information to the Governance Supervisor
- Operate and administer IT Applications in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Identify efficiency and potential cost saving opportunities.
- Support the creation of management information and data, e.g. Reports and information, to support clear and effective reporting against MOD and BAE requirements, with particular focus on the MSDF contract.
- Undertake training as required to enhance performance of BAE and transport operations.
Additional Agency Information
Pay Rate £12.00 PAYE
Ltd Equivalent rate £15.19
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.