- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Are you an Electronics Technician looking for your next role with an industry-leading company working on state-of-the-art automation equipment?
This is an exciting new opportunity for an Electronics Technician to join an international company working on world-leading automation technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Carrying out maintenance according to maintenance procedures, in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Updating records of work/tasks carried out, equipment used, etc.
- Work alongside manufacturers, suppliers and internal teams to improve process and increase reliability and performance.
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs.
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment, as well as quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard.
- A qualification in an Engineering subject.
- Background working in a Technician role.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as organisation and ability to prioritise.
- Some understanding of automation hardware and software is desirable, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of control systems would also be ideal.
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
Please note - this role will be shift-based to support the 24/7 operation of the equipment, and requires working at heights.
If you would like to hear more, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.