- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
An exciting opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a company working on cutting-edge opto-electronics products.
You will be the company's first DevOps Engineer and will crucial be crucial to establishing processes and implementing best-practice to help streamline the products and services. Your role will be critical in making improvements to the efficiency and productivity of the engineering and production teams.
- To automate, make improvements and maintain the infrastructure for the software development/test teams.
- To identify best-practices to ensure the engineering team are delivering high-quality products.
- Refining the CI/CD pipeline to make it run more efficiently.
- Improve the automated testing for products/services.
- Act as a key player in developing the engineering and wider company processes.
- Expertise working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experience working with Linux based systems, programming in Python, and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools and processes.
- Background working in a customer-facing environment (both internal and external).
- Willingness to change and grow the business with new ideas and ways of working.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.