- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Hardware Engineer
Are you a Senior Hardware Engineer looking for the next step in their career with a growing company that are the leaders in their field?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Hardware Engineer to join a company working on the cutting-edge of opto-electronics products. You will be responsible for the product hardware design, working in a small team to develop new products and improve existing products.
- Working across the product development life-cycle, including design and test of the hardware.
- Identify any issues and make necessary improvements.
- Collaborating with the production team on NPI and support of existing products.
- Working with senior management to implement enhancements to products and processes.
- Acting as a point of contact with external suppliers and/or contractors.
- Experience working across the product life-cycle on development of hardware.
- Background working with technologically advanced products, ideally opto-electronics.
- Knowledge of firmware/embedded software, Linux operating systems and IP networks.
- Experience working to EMI/EMC, Safety and Environmental compliance standards.
- Understanding of mechanical design including thermal analysis, IP ratings and EMC.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools to control the code and documentation.
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.