- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Engineer to join an industry-leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotic and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for a Senior Software Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, and work on never before seen technology for Robotic Systems.
The ideal candidate has experience with data analysis/visualisation and/or site reliability engineering (SRE).
- Experience developing high-reliability software in in C/C++/Java.
- Background delivering productionised software on complex systems.
- Understanding of some/all of the following: Git, IntelliJ, Clion, Gitlab, Google Cloud Platform, Big Query.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary environments, encouraging collaboration between software and other disciplines.
- Understanding of SQL and Python.
- Experience working worth data analytics, data visualisation or statistics.
- Familiarity with Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
- Knowledge of embedded driver development.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.