- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Cell Maintenance Technician
Our client are a leading and innovative manufacturing company who are looking for a Cell Maintenance Technician to join their company on a 4 on 4 off basis.
You will be responsible for the performance and safety of all manufacturing equipment in line with company KPI's and strategic projects.
Shift: 4 on 4 off (6am - 6pm)
What you will be doing…
Under the direction of the Lead Engineer, the Cell Maintenance Technician will provide the best possible support to the manufacturing teams through:
- Providing effective support to the Lead & Cell Engineers in fault finding and development of action plans for corrective and preventative measures.
- Planning and implementation of maintenance days along with the proactive development of future preventative measures following a breakdown.
- Adhering to the Companies Health and Safety policy, quality standards and procedures taking ownership of tasks and to seek new improved ways of doing things.
- Responsibility and accountability for all aspects of machine performance and safety.
- Planning, completion and delivery of effective maintenance on all plant and facility equipment.
- The ability to set and operate equipment.
- Active involvement within the Lean Teams and other performance-focused groups as required, including completion of allocated actions.
- Ensuring availability of good quality tooling on every machine and process.
- Ensuring availability of relevant spares for every machine and process.
- Effective communication via Engineering logs, shift handovers and direct interaction with the manufacturing teams.
What we are looking for…
- NVQ Level 3 (Minimum)
- Worked within a production environment
- Worked on Process Equipment either setting or fault finding
- You will have a keen interest in gaining Technical knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Have proven experience in decision making or making recommendations
- Use own initiative - be proactive share new ideas
- Be a 'can do' person and rise to the challenge of problem solving
- Taking pride in your work and want to reach the high standards expected
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.