- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Undertaking all aspects of practical tree surgery tasks, including driving if necassery.
- To have knowledge in the principles and practices of all arboricultural operations, for example planting, pruning (crown thinning and reducing), felling, stump removal and pest and disease control,
- To have knowledge in the use and maintenance of all hand tools and associated equipment used in arboricultural operations to include climbing and rigging equipment, ropes and ladders.
- To have knowledge in the use and maintenance of all powered tools used in arboricultural operations, to include chain saws, winches, wood chippers, MEWP and stump grinders.
- To be able to work on trees of a height and size that matches your level of ability and experience.
- To comply with all relevant Council policies and guidelines, to include health and safety, code of conduct, etc
- To undertake appropriate training as required keeping up to date with current legislation.
- To participate in delivering a professional services throughout the year.
- To undertake all arboricultural operations on corporate sites that you are instructed to work on, to include cordoning off work areas.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.