- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Electronic / Hardware Technical Lead
Are you looking to join a collaborative team-working environment? Are you an individual that thrives in a team adopting new development methodologies?
Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
The company are a world leader in what they do, and they are offering an exciting opportunity to join the Electronics Engineering function!
The company have entered a new and exciting time for the business, and the teams are expanding! Therefore, the Electronic Engineering function are looking for a number of Electronic / Hardware Technical Leads to manage the Development of Electronic technical solutions.
The Electronic / Hardware Technical Lead will be responsible for the management of the overall cost, schedule, quality & performance of the Electronic Elements of the product, including electronic design, and development.
The main requirement is strong technical ability, although there is an opportunity for more leadership responsibility should you want leadership exposure.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Significant experience in Electronic Engineering or Hardware Engineering.
- Experience in Electronics design across a range of specialities which could including Digital, Analogue and / or Firmware.
- Confident in the responsibility for the technical oversight of the engineering activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Engineering best practices, methodologies, processes and tools.
- Experience in leading Electronic design work packages, or Project/Programmes.
- Proven technical delivery experience in Electronics or Hardware Engineering.
- Experience in technical leadership, such as coaching or leading junior engineers.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with customers, suppliers and other external bodies.
- Experience working in the defence or similar safety regulated sector.
- Experience in one or more of the following skillsets would be highly desirable; PCB, FPGA, EMC, RF, Radar, Antenna, Radio, Microcontrollers, Electro - Optics, Firmware, Circuit Design, Power Electronics.
- Experience in Electronic Sub Systems.
- 3D Electronic CAD/CAE experience is desirable but not essential.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.