- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
VMWare Engineer - BAE074471
£47.00 LTD (Other payment options available)
VMware Software Engineer required to work in the T26 Shared Infrastructure team.
- VMware Desktop Mobility expert. Potentially VCAP / VCP certified
- VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure experience
- Horizon View / Horizon 7.x + SME
- vSphere exposure
- VCP-DTM / VCP7-DTM / VCP6-DTM
- VCAP-DTM / VCAP7-DTM / VCAP6-DTM
- VCDX-DTM / VCDX7-DTM / VCDX6-DTM
Support production of design document for console solutions on new projects (Low Level Design)
- Bug fixing and problem resolution on existing projects (prior to Factory Acceptance)
- Resolving problems raised 'in the field' across multiple projects
- Occasional travel to other sites/platform to support issue resolution
- Liaising with and being able to hold technical conversations with SMEs in other domains (e.g. Networking)
- Carry out systems testing/supporting the activity
This role requires full Security Clarence (SC) prior to working onsite.
You must currently Security Clearance.
This role involves direct access to ITAR Materials, therefore we can only consider a sole British National for this role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.