- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Software Engineer - Tooling
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Engineer to join an industry-leading client, working at the cutting edge of Robotics and Automated Systems.
This opportunity is for a Senior Software Engineer looking to take their career to the next step, and work on never-before-seen technology for Robotics and Automated Systems.
You will be joining a brand new team with a start-up feel, within a well-established growing business that are the leaders in their field.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related subject.
- Background in object-oriented programming/development (C#, Python, etc).
- Knowledge of testing principles using Docker and AWS.
- Understanding of creating/maintaining cloud tooling for CI/CD pipelines.
- Familiar with AWS, Git and Gitlab.
- Knowledge of Siemens Openness API.
- Experience of Google BigQuery or SQL.
- Background working within Agile environments.
- Understanding of mechanical systems and automation.
The company offers a generous benefits package including:
- Flexible working hours
- Pension contributions matched up to 7%
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Free shares
- A range of discounts
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch:
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.