- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
My Hampshire based client is looking to appoint a Senior Planner on a permanent basis.
My Hampshire based client is looking for a Senior Planner to join their team on a permanent basis to handle primarily development management related work.
- Collation of planning applications and authoring of planning statements
- Drafting statements/proofs of evidence and attendance at appeals
- Researching and drafting site appraisals and planning strategies
- Estate planning
- s.106 and pre-commencement condition negotiations
- Preparing fee proposals,
- Inputting into design options,
- Attendance at planning committee and community engagement exercises,
- Business development
Skills and experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication, and numeracy skills;
- Good knowledge of residential and commercial markets;
- A desire to assist in the growth of the business through the development of new clients and servicing of existing;
- A positive, collaborative approach and strong work ethic;
- A chartered town planner or working towards RTPI chartered membership.
Our client is well set up for home working, and the role will be split between home working and their Hampshire based office, naturally this will be interchangeable in the coming months in line with government advice.
£34,000 to £39,000, plus a range of benefits.
If you're interested to learn more, please call Daniel Baker on 01489 898 975 or apply via this advert.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.