- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Traffic Management Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Management specialist to join one of the UK's fastest growing Telecommunications companies.
As a Traffic Management Designer you will be vital in helping us deliver a swift and compliant delivery package for the traffic management enabling works. The role will involve taking details provided by the surveying team, and translating that to a detailed traffic management plan of the highest standard. You will liaise with both the surveying and permitting teams to ensure that all the required information is displayed on each plan.
- Liaise with survey and permit teams to design upcoming works.
- Ensure all work produced meets required standards.
- Ensure designers risk assessments are completed.
- Keep drawing resisters up to date.
- Work to deadlines.
- Uphold company standards/ policies.
- Perform to the best of your ability at all times.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of all relevant codes of practice and legislation.
You will be a self motivated person with a strong background in CAD design. You will operate well both individually and as part of a team. You will have a great attention to detail, and be able to think creatively to provide the best solutions. You will ideally have an understanding of the permitting process, as well as an in depth knowledge of The Traffic Signs Manual Chapter 8 Parts 1, 2 & 3. You will ideally have worked in London previously and hold an understanding of the intricacies that this poses.
- Experience using CAD Packages (Essential)
- Experience using Cone10/11 (Desirable)
- Background in traffic management (Desirable)
- LANTRA NHSS 12D T6/T7 (Desirable)
- Highly Organised
- Good level of IT skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.