- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Lead Mechanical Analysis Engineer (Nuclear)
Our client is looking for a Lead Mechanical engineer to work in their pressure vessels team specifically focusing on stress analysis . You must hold SC clearance due to the nature of the project you will be working on.
HNC/D or equivalent in relevant engineering discipline
* Provide design engineering services to support the delivery of a large Vessel Containment design.
* Maintain an understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and documentation associated with the design of pressure vessels.
* Maintain an understanding of the analysis techniques and tools used for substantiation of pressure vessels and associated equipment.
* Maintain high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality.
* Produce technical design and substantiation documentation to support the delivery of the Vessel Containment package.
* Support production of technical specifications for outsourced work packages.
* Review and check analysis work provided by suppliers.
* Provide tasking information to the Lead Engineer to support project planning.
Candidates who do not hold the relevant security clearance will not be considered at this stage.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.