- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Southern Water are looking for a Programme Controller to join their team in theri Falmer office.
The Programme Controller will be responsible for providing effective and accurate planning, scheduling, cost and risk management services for inflight work in a specific Portfolio within the Capex Investment Programme.
The overall purpose of this role is to provide support to the delivery team within the Capex Investment Programme within Southern Water. You will be providing support to key stakeholders by facilitating accurate planning, cost, schedule, risk, change and reporting data, this role will also support the Programme Controls Lead in providing accurate data on the various strands with in the Capex Investment Programme.
You will be responsible in ensuring that the schedules are in place to enable delivery of work in the most effective ways, providing clear financial and schedule forecasting on a monthly basis. You will influence the delivery team within Southern Water to efficiently follow the processes and procedures set by the Programme Controls Team as well as being a key member of the team working to best practise set within Southern Water.
The ideal candidate will have experience in P6 and Aries PRISM and an understanding of the change and risk methodology used within the delivery teams of Southern Water.
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge/experience:
- Established credentials and relative experience in a Project, Programme or Portfolio Management environment, ideally within the Water Industry
- Excellent knowledge and application of programme and portfolio management tools and techniques and preferably will have recognised Project, Programme or PMO accreditation e.g. Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), P30 and experience working with Primavera P6 and/or other planning tools such as Microsoft Project.
- Excellent and demonstrable working knowledge of Excel
- Analytically minded with an interest in problem solving
This is a fixed 12 month position. The role is Monday - Friday - 37 hours - 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - company benefits.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.