- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Site Supervisor (Water Mains)
My client is looking Site Supervisor/Manager (Water Mains) to work on a water pipeline / infrastructure project in Kidlington near Oxford. The role will be for circa 3 Months+ starting ASAP.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing construction of water mains (new pipelines and connections).
Have a minimum of SMSTS / National water hygiene / Thames Water Passport.
Personal skills required.
- Good communication skills
- Unafraid to challenge
- Good timekeeping
Daily duties will include but not limited to:
- Monitoring quality of workmanship
- Monitoring safety and compliance, also a keen eye for hygienic working practices in the water industry
- Ensuring scheme is running to programme of work schedules
- Compiling inspection test plans- Record keeping/Photographic/Video logs and site Diary's
- Completing tracksheets Daily
- Daily end of site walk off
- Escalating any issues in terms of safety/Commercial
- Monitoring performance and productivity
- Briefing of Risk Assesments/Method Statements and monitoring they are followed
- Briefing of Lift plans and monitoring they are being followed
Please send your CV to this advert or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call me direct on 07576 311511
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.