- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Production Cell Leader
I am working with a client in Clevedon who are searching for a Production Cell Leader to join their team.
- Manage Cell(s) through Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery KPI achievement and improvement plans.
- Ownership of Cell activities for "people", "process" and "system/data management"
- Manage the day to day manufacturing activities from component receipt to assembly completion through the Cell teams (Team Leader, Cell Manufacturing Engineer, Coordinators and Operators)
- Ensure capacity planning is in line with production schedules
- Creation and communication of recovery plans where components/products do not meet promise dates
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Strengthen the cell organisation demonstrating strong leadership to ensure, effective recruitment and selection, objective setting, competency and organisation development.
- Create and develop dedicated teams to adequately solve problems in conjunction with other key stakeholders.
- Supports team members through active listening and coaching, respects others and shares and celebrates success within the cell and beyond.
- Ensure action plans are in place for the development/training and motivation of team members.
- Support team members with the performance review process.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years' experience of leading, motivating and developing a team is desired.
- Significant experience in multi-disciplined manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated history of leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, performance management and recruitment.
- Strong track record of delivering results in an operational environment.
- Experience of working with and implementing Lean principles.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience of Managing large multi skill work forces in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Excellent time management skills
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.