- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking to strengthen their delivery team with a Senior Project Manager for their ESD joint venture framework in the Aberdeenshire region.
Based at one of their major capital projects at Invercannie, the ideal candidate will lead an integrated design and build project team in the design, procurement construction and commissioning of the Invercannie WTW project. This asset is a strategic clean water plant serving 250,000 customers in the Aberdeenshire catchment. Its location borders environmentally sensitive boundaries; with source water the River Dee.
ESD is a joint venture between MWH Treatment, Black & Veatch, and Galliford Try formed to deliver Scottish Water's Non-Infrastructure programme.
The candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager and the responsibilities will include:
- Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards to direct and subcontracted work force
- Maintain the Parent Company's and ESDs reputation on a project by ensuring good relationships are maintained with joint venture partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring that the BMS is implemented at all stages throughout the project delivery process, i.e from tender handover to final completion
- Reviewing at the project level, the effectiveness of the BMS as a means of achieving quality, safety and environmental objectives
- Ensuring, in conjunction with the Design Manager, that an adequate Technical, Safety and Environmental review is carried out for each project to ensure successful delivery
- Ensuring that appropriately detailed construction plans and method statements are prepared, in place and approved prior to commencement of activities
- Maintain an appropriate practical knowledge and appreciation of all technical disciplines associated with delivering water design and build projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the water/wastewater treatment industry
- Extensive experience in large scale project delivery
- Working knowledge of CDM and construction health and safety
- Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent qualification in a construction or engineering related discipline
- Must be delivery driven with the ability to set targets and manage and motivate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Relevant CSCS card
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.