- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading Engineering & Manufacturing organisation, are currently looking for experienced Production Operatives to join them on an initial short-term contract based out of their site in West Sussex.
Successful candidates will be working in an assembly and test facility where the work will involve using hand and automated production methods and will require experience from an automotive background or other similar environments.
Successful candidates will ensure that high levels of 5S are adhered to in the work area. They will also follow strict quality processes using bespoke systems ensuring all products are built to specification.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Reliable method of transport that supports onsite working. Initially this will be on core days (Mon-Fri, 37.5hrs per week), however shifts maybe available in the future.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Discipline in maintaining workplace standards.
Key skills required:
- Previous Assembly / manufacturing operations experience, ideally within a higher volume and repetitive product environment.
- Use of tooling for assembly and use of test equipment is desirable.
- Ability to learn and follow written work instructions and processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Flag issues and ask for support from Team Leader.
- IT skills (intermediate level of PC skills required, particularly with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word).
A basic pay rate of £12.23 per hours (PAYE) is on offer for the core Mon-Fri (37.5 hours). Overtime also payable at x1.5 (Mon-Sat) and x2 (Sun). Paid holiday on top and basic pension. Self-employed (Ltd) rates also available for those who prefer to operate Ltd at £16.43 per hour.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.