- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Our client, a leading water sector specialist, are looking for an experienced Pump Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Start ASAP. Candidates with a relevant water background will be preferred.
The client predominantly work in the water treatment industry for domestic and industrial clients, supplying and fitting in house designs.
The work will be varied and predominantly in the South East (Kent, London, Essex, Sussex & Hamphire).
The successful applicant/s will be a good communicator and capable of giving and receiving instructions as required.
- Water Industry/Industrial Background (Not Essential), experience with working on pumping stations and booster sets
- Full Driving License (Essential)
- CSCS card (Preferable)
- C&G Confined Space Trained (Desirable)
- First Aid at Work (Desirable)
- Punctual and reliable
- Knowledge of health & safety legislation and procedures
- Good Numeracy and literacy skills
- Prepared to take responsibility for self and others
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to problem solve and fault find
- Holiday 20 days per year + Bank Holidays
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.