- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Water Treatment Engineer
My Client is recruiting for a field based Water Treatment Technician.
The ideal candidate will be based around the South East / M25 / M3 / M4 areas.
The position will be customer facing providing on-site corrective/preventative maintenance and offer after-sales technical and commercial support. You will be working on site with Water Treatment systems that may include Steam boilers, High Pressure boilers, Cooling Towers, Closed systems, Chlorine Dioxide and Domestic water.
Roles and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Sample collection and analysis of Water Samples
- Implementing, managing and monitoring water treatment programmes for commercial and industrial water systems.
- Commissioning new dosing / control installations.
- Provide Legionella control recommendations compliant with the latest guidance from HSG 1-3 / ACoP L8.
- Updating site log books.
- Collation of site information and company documentation for conducting on site Customer reviews.
- Complete risk assessments, reports and all other documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide regular progress reports / updates to the line manager
- Advise clients where appropriate to support providing new parts, consumables, plant upgrades and refurbishment work, working with the appropriate sales team to facilitate.
- Feedback to customers on future product development, features and functions and show how they will add value to their business.
- Provide customers with feedback on future product development that can add value to their business
Qualifications and Experience:
- A HNC or degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge and experience of guidance documents HSG274 parts 1-3, ACoP L8 and BS2486.
- Experience with test kit and analysis procedures including High pressure boiler experience is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to identify customer needs and discuss suitable options for client to provide additional services within the contract.
- High level customer service and the ability to work with customers to resolve problems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Computer Literate
- A full UK driving licence is required.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.