- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Embedded Control Systems Engineer (Matlab / Simulink)
Embedded Control Systems Engineer with Algorithm Development, Autocode Generation for Embedded Systems. Working on cutting edge technology in Hampshire.
- Control Systems Architecture, including definition of Control layout (Controllers, busses, HMI, Component selection.
- Software Architecture.
- Working with a team of electronic, mechanical and systems engineers to join up strategy.
- Analysis & Simulation - Using Simulink
- Use of Simulations for SIL & HIL rig development
- Embedded Autocode generation, hand coding in C advantageous.
- Calibration and Set up of Rigs for testing.
- Proof of working to good coding standards
- Designing and commissioning performance-critical electrical and / or hydraulic control systems in a similar field - e.g. Automotive, Aerospace, Marine or defence
- Previous experience of HEV control systems - eMotor control, battery management systems and DC-DC convertors is desirable
- Control system software development - ideally both in C and Simulink or equivalent
- Model development in a physical modelling tool (Simulink, Dymola, Amesim or equivalent)
- Whole-system understanding: including electrical, hydraulic, control, calibration, and mechanical aspects
- Distributed control systems development
- Vehicle network communications - CAN, LIN, Flexray, NMEA 2000
- Practical Electrical / electronic experience would be useful but is not vital
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.