- Looking to hire?
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
System Architect - Infotainment
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Systems Architect with experience of Systems Functions for Automotive Infotainment Systems, ideally Media Graphics Unit. Diagnostics and Flashing experience. Proven experience at at high end OEMs.
We are looking for a System Architect who has proven Systems Functions development for Automotive applications.
System Vehicle Architecture. Ideally German speaking skills to manage with Key stakeholders.
Based in Munich.
Proven experience of working at high end OEMs.
System function domain expert JD :
- 10+ years of Automotive diagnostic and flashing domain development / testing experience.
- Experience in leading a team and customer communication.
- Very good experience in execution of diagnostics jobs and validation of System Functions of Automotive infotainment system.
- Working Experience with Automotive protocols like CAN, AVB, LIN
- Ability to understand & analyse logs.
- Experience in making testing strategy, Test planning, Test execution, Test reporting and managing
- Preferred to have Knowledge and experience about DOORS
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.