- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Our client is seeking an experienced Utilities Engineer to be responsible for the design and delivery of several key utility and private infrastructure projects.
Main Purpose of the Job
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Understanding the procurement of new and diversion of existing utility infrastructure
- Liaison with Statutory service providers
- Able to calculate load requirements for new developments to allow for costing exercise.
- Preparing services assessment for new and existing development demands including preparing service reports and strategy documents
- Management and coordination of overall infrastructure provision for projects
- Infrastructure Masterplan and Strategy development for sites
- Obtaining Buried Services/Statutory Service Providers Records for sites
- Analysis of Records and Reporting on availability and constraints
- Assisting with the preparation of constraints drawings
- Producing details of below ground utilities - NJUG and Local/Client standards
- Understanding and coordination of Design/Installation drawings
- Coordination with Structural, Architectural and Landscape design
- Applications to Statutory service providers for service connections - Water, Gas, Power, FW & SW Drainage, telecoms
- Documentation and drawing reviews
- Attendance at Client and Design meetings
- Liaison with Clients, design teams and Contractors
- Site support, inspections
What Qualifications, Experience & Skills are Essential or Preferred to be successful in the role?
- Professional Qualification - in Services or other Engineering
Experience in delivering:
o Outline design of water distribution
o Outline design of gas distribution
o Outline design of HV and LV distribution and substations
o Outline design of drainage (FW & SW)
o Outline design of Telecoms/Data distribution
o Design of roads general principals
- Experience in both small and large-scale scheme design and lead engineer experience for masterplan schemes
- Experience in preparing fee proposals for Infrastructure work
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.